TECNOLAB is qualified to furnish complete Engineering
Services for whole Pipeline System, covering the
following area of expertise:
- Flow Assurance
- Process Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Route Selection/Site Activities
- Topographical/Geotechnical Surveys
- GIS Services / Mapping / Positioning Services
- Mechanical and Material Engineering
- Piping Engineering
- Stress Analysis
- Civil Works Engineering
- Instrumentation – Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Cathodic Protection Engineering
- Planning – Cost Estimation
TECNOLAB experiences cover all mentioned areas, starting from feasibility study and sizing through flow assurance analysis, including pipeline hydraulic calculations for single phase (liquid or gas) and multiphase product (gathering system) up to pipeline construction details definition and complete system design (pumping stations – compressor stations, valve stations, pig trap stations…).
Over the last years, TECNOLAB has been engaged as PMC and supervisor Contractor in various FEED and construction Oil & Gas Projects as well.
- Multidiscipline Feasibility, Basic and FEED of onshore and offshore oil/ gas pipeline and gathering system.
- Detailed Engineering Design of onshore and offshore oil / gas pipeline and gathering system.
- Construction Supervision, Site Survey, Procurement Assistance and Contractor follow-up.